Part Time Development Assistant
The Chautauqua County Humane Society is a small, local, non-profit organization which exists to support the animals and people of our community.
We are looking for a flexible and reliable person who is highly organized, possesses strong interpersonal skills, and thrives in a fast-paced and people-oriented atmosphere, to add to our team as the new part time Development Assistant. This individual is responsible for sending thank you notes to our donors, managing the donor database, and providing support for fundraising campaigns and events, among other responsibilities.
The right person for this role will bring a talent and energy that will directly translate into a measurable difference in the quality of life in Chautauqua County. The opportunity will be there to take this position to a higher level within the organization.
We work hard. Every. Single. Day. We also enjoy what we do and are dedicated to working together on behalf of the animals.
- Manage donor database
- Regularly and efficiently prepare thank yous for donors
- Provide support during fundraising campaigns and events
- Research and administrative tasks
- Possess experience in DonorPerfect or other databases
- Strong proofreading capabilities
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills including the ability to speak clearly and listen effectively
- Ability to use good judgment in decision-making and solution-finding
- The consistent use of humor, patience, and good will in working with a diverse group of people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of non-profit development
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.10 /hour
To be considered, please submit a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com.