CASH BASH RAFFLE
Don't miss out on your chance to help the animals at the Chautauqua County Humane Society with the Cash Bash Raffle! You're $10 dollar ticket is the chance to win one of 10 prizes including the top prize of $500. Get your Cash Bash Raffle Tickets at the Chautauqua County Humane Society, 2nd Chances Thrift Store, or from any CCHS Board Member.
1st Prize: $500
2nd Prize $400
3rd Prize $300
4th Prize $200
5th-7th Prize $150
8th-10th Prize $100
The winners will be announced at the Chautauqua County Humane Society's Bark N' Brew event, Tuesday June 11th at the Southern Tier Brewing Company.
1. DESCRIPTION: The Cash Bash Raffle is a Raffle whereby tickets are sold through June 11 by any staff or board member of the Chautauqua County Humane Society (CCHS), or online at the special Cash Bash page. Tickets are sold for 1 for $10.00. The winner(s) will be drawn on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 and will be announced at the Bark n’ Brew at Southern Tier Brewing Company on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. The money raised will be divided among five winners and the remaining money raised goes to support CCHS. Need not be present at the Bark n’ Brew to win. Tickets sold separately for the Bark n’ Brew event.
Our mission at the Chautauqua County Humane Society is to promote the adoption of animals, prevent all forms of animal cruelty and neglect, and shelter lost, abandoned and homeless animals, and to provide education about the humane treatment of animals.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This raffle is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of CCHS are not eligible to enter or win. Subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The raffle begins March 15th and concludes Tuesday, June 11, 2019. Tickets can be purchased from any CCHS employee or board member or by visiting our Strunk Road location.
By accepting a prize, you give us your permission (except where prohibited) to use your name, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation including display of your name on CCHS social media. All entries must be received by the end of the Raffle Period.
4. DRAWING: The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are 10/total number of entries received. The winners will be announced at the Bark n’ Brew event at the Southern Tier Brewing Company. The winners will be notified via phone, e-mail, etc. based on the information provided. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made 30 business days from the first notification attempt, the person will be disqualified, with the money being donated to CCHS. Five winning tickets will be selected. The winning ticket should be presented at the Chautauqua County Humane Society Strunk Road location. The winner will be mailed a check within thirty (30) days after claiming his/her prize.
· Taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
· The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may apply).
· The designated raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
· Grand Prize: $500
· 2nd Prize - $400
· 3rd Prize - $300
· 4th Prize -200
· 5th - 7th Prize - $150
· 8th - 10th Prize - $100
6. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize are 10/the total number of entries received.
7. GENERAL RULES: All entries and prize claims become the property of CCHS and will not be returned. Released Parties (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, illegible, incomplete or postage-due entries, prize claims or mail. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winners consent to the use by CCHS and its designees of their names and/or photographs for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission. By participating in this raffle, each entrant accepts and agrees (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the CCHS and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects, and (ii) to release CCHS, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agencies of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in this raffle or resulting from acceptance, or use/misuse of the prize. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. CCHS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the raffle, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION THE CONTEST RULES AND OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CCHS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this raffle, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place in a federal or state court within the state of New York.; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this raffle, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and CCHS in connection with the raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CCHS OR ITS RELATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS RAFFLE.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners send a self addressed stamped envelope to: "CCHS Cash Bash Raffle" Winners, 2825 Strunk Road, Jamestown, NY 14701. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days after the winners are announced.